AW: [Wylug-discuss] instant boot on power on........

Borph at gmx.de Borph at gmx.de
Fri Dec 9 13:49:12 GMT 2005

IMHO is this not a problem: look for an option called 'power failure' or
similar. If it doesn't exist, your board seems to not support it. There was
such an option with my board for sure, but I'm not at home currently.

HTH
Peter

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl