[Wylug-discuss] Ubuntu CDs

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 10:12:38 GMT 2005

I ordered a batch of Ubuntu CDs in (I thought) good time for the
December meeting.  Of course they arrived a couple of days before
Christmas....

If anyone is interested in a CD - I have copies of the i386 install/live
CDs (2 CD pack), as well as the PPC and x86_64 install CDs, then drop me
a line.   I am not sure at present whether I'll be at the meeting on
Monday, although if a batch of people want stuff I can arrange for it to
get there.

  http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu

	Nigel.