[Wylug-discuss] Free to a good home (with a car)

Darran Rimron darran at xalior.com
Sun Jan 16 14:09:51 GMT 2005

Hi,

* Tally T9112 Laser printer, with a *LITTLE* toner, HPLaserjet3
emulation, intergrated network interface (10bT, 2bT) plus PPA+RS232.
* HP 700RX Diskless X-Term, 2bT, AUI LAN - very little known about it,
takes standard PC Keyboard/Mouse/Monitor/Power.

Both devices worked "fine" when last powered up, before I moved
house.... not been turned on since.... I moved house 18 months ago....
If they don't work, it's your job to throw it out :)

Free to a good home, just come collect it, both are far too big to
post.... (central Harrogate)

First come, first served.

-cheers, D