[Wylug-discuss] Smarty Talk Tonight

Geoff Richards qef at ungwe.org
Mon Jul 11 14:35:08 BST 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 11:12:56AM +0100, James Holden wrote:
> Ooops.. meant to type 'Smarty', not smart.

As mostly a PHP outsider I'd just be interested to know what the
benefit of Smarty is.  PHP can be seen as a templating language
(and I've seen it used as such), so what about Smarty makes it
better for templating than raw PHP?

Looking forward to being enlightened tonight :-)

--

--- Geoff Richards -------------><-------------- http://ungwe.org/ ---
"I tried to fling my shadow at the moon,