[Wylug-discuss] Future meetings.........

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 12:41:57 BST 2005

On Friday 10 Jun 2005 11:21, Jim Jackson wrote:
> Unfortunately I have no talks for July 11th, and as I'm away for 2 weeks,
> I suggest any potential speakers volunteer by email to wylug-discuss
> and thrash it out by email if there are too many of you (yeah - likely
> :-)

No, I'm not volunteering, but I have a suggestion.  Andrew Beezley gave a
very good talk to hudlug on Asterisk/VOIP,  If it's of interest I could ask
if he would do it again for wylug.  I don't recall this subject being
discussed lately?

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels