[Wylug-discuss] Procmail filters

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 4 19:37:59 BST 2005

I'm having some problems with procmail filters.  I have a number of filters
that work exactly as expected, but a few don't.  I've tried RTFM, but in the
first place, the documentation available gives different versions of syntax,
though none of them seem to make any difference to my problem filters.

All the problem ones depend on the From: line (though I have other 'froms'
that do work).  The first of these 3 works, the other two don't:

:0: