[Wylug-discuss] [FOR SALE] 60cm x 60cm data rack cabinet

Dan Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Wed May 18 14:56:15 BST 2005

Apologies for the commercial mail.

We bought one of these:

http://www.comms-express.com/pd303188910.htm?defaultVariants=search0_EQ_Grey_AND_{EOL}&categoryId=59

recently at work by mistake. Restocking fees being what they are, it's not
really cost-effective to send it back. We'll accept any semi-reasonable
offer.

It's in York, and it would have to be buyer collects.

We have all the wheels and spare keys and other accessories.

Please note that the picture on the previous link is incorrect. A couple of
correct pics can
be found at:

http://www.peopleinblack.org.uk/cabinet

If you need any internal dimensions or other photos, just email me off-list.

Ta,

Dan