[Wylug-discuss] Jim Jackson

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 21:51:23 GMT 2005

[Repost due to poor response - please note normal list replies will be
seen by Jim, so don't do that]

As you are all aware, Jim Jackson has now retired from his post at the
university and from his position as organiser of the WYLUG meetings.

It would be nice to present him with something at the next meeting in
recognition of the work he has done for us all over the years.

Since we need to keep Jim out of the loop, we can't use the mailing
lists to talk about it, so I've set up a forum at
	http://phil.dialsolutions.co.uk/wylug/
	username=jim
	password=jackson

Please visit the forum and join the discussion on what we should get
him, how we should collect the money and so on. Please excuse the speed
of the forum - it's on a nice machine, but at the wrong end of my
already busy ADSL connection.

Thanks

Phil Driscoll