[Wylug-discuss] Slides from Building Small Systems talk last month

Towle, William william.towle at echostar.com
Fri Aug 11 10:24:15 BST 2006

> hello, ive just moved to leeds and joined the list. im gutted i missed
> this talk by Wills Towle as im look at putting together a small
> (debian based) NAS distro. did he have slides? wills if you get these
> mails, id love a copy.

Hi Tom,
  I do indeed have my slides online; there was also a postscript to
the talk I sent to the list. You'll have to excuse the awful grammar,
which I blame on writing it the moment I got back from the post-
meeting pub visit. I can mail you the slides privately if the link
doesn't work (Angelfire's servers barf if you follow the link on the
digest page apparently).

  Slides: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/wills/talks-html.tgz
  Postscript:
http://list.wylug.org.uk/pipermail/wylug-discuss/2006-July/001758.html

  I also have an update to the sources used for the demo, including
a (hacky-but-)working gcc4-based cross and cross-native compiler.
You may ask me for these - they're not online yet.

Cheers,
  Wills.