[Wylug-discuss] KDE

Dan Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 3 17:29:19 GMT 2006

On Monday 02 Jan 2006 17:55, Anne Wilson wrote:
> KDE is so big and so powerful that I seriously doubt if anyone here can
> do justice to all of it.  Perhaps it would be possible for someone to
> produce a laptop with a recent kde installed, for a collaborative demo?

Oh, I'm so going to regret this. :-)

I have a laptop with Kubuntu Breezy on it, which is KDE 3.4.3. I'm happy to
demo any features people want to ask about, but I can't promise to be there
before 7 - I have train issues. I won't have time to prepare much before
then, so it'd be Q&A.

Dan
(apologies if you get more than one of these - I've tried to send it to
wylug-discuss a couple of times, to no visible effect)

--
Ninjas are more scared of you than
you are of them.