[Wylug-discuss] testing (sorry)

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Sat Jan 7 10:59:35 GMT 2006

On 07 Jan 06, david powell (dave at whipy.demon.co.uk) wrote:
> think its a problem with the list , i have had delays of up to 3 hrs on some
> replies i have posted before they get on the list  , and some others have
> been getting the same problems

It was about a 4 hour delay last night. I kept checking the list archives and it
looks like the delay was in mail reaching the list.

FWIW I'm on ntl & send via their mailserver. A bcc of my test message to another
external email address came through as normal.

--
Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu http://patter.mine.nu/ GPG: E3E8E974
Jabber: patter on jabber.earth.li MSN: stephenpatterson893 at hotmail.com
GMail invites to anyone who wants one
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."