[Wylug-discuss] a webdesign query / mini rant

chris info at coreline.net
Sun Jan 15 02:12:18 GMT 2006

i spent most of friday and today redesigining the page to be strechey!
it now works. so no more forced resolution and no more px size values!!

it took me a long time to figure out what was goign wrong to brake
positioning in MSIE but building it up from scratch solved most of the
problems so it was probably user error!