[Wylug-discuss] WYLUG Meeting 13 Mar 2006: VOIP plus Processes and Threads

lists at mungewell.org lists at mungewell.org
Fri Mar 10 17:41:22 GMT 2006

Hi all,
very disapointed I won't be able to make the meeting :0), can you plead
with Adam to make the slides available after his talks....

Having fun here with VoIP and the local Lug seems friendly, if any of
you need an excuse to come to Calgary, they're hosting a 'Linux-Fest' on
May 6th 2006.

See:
http://linuxfest.ca/

They are also looking for speakers..... Adam??

Cheers,
Simon.