[Wylug-discuss] ADSL migration

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 11 15:09:32 BST 2006

I want to change my adsl provider, as I don't feel as happy with Mailbox as I
was before they were bought out.  I created a short-list based on the
family's requirements and sent out five identical enquiries.  Nildram and
Demon still have not replied, 2 days later.  Zen was no use.  That left me
with ICUKNet and Eclipse.  Both look able to supply what I need, but ICUKNet
impressed with a quick, no nonsense reply.

Does anyone know anything, good or bad, about either of these service
providers?  Send off-list if you would prefer.  Thanks

Anne