[Wylug-discuss] [ANN] LinuxWorld Conference 25/26th October - This week

Ben Fowler bpfowler at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:05:39 BST 2006

>I hope you are able to pass this information on and look forward to seeing
>you at LinuxWorld.

The 2006 LinuxWorld Linux Expo is this week - tomorrow as I write - see
http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/ .

Anyone with an interest in FLOSS should consider visiting this event which
is the major national Linux event of the year and is attended by many
'suits' but still has a slightly 'geeky' flavour.

Their info, http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/ goes a little further, stating:

  LinuxWorld is the UK's only open source event for business decision-makers
and
  technical professionals. Find out how and why to implement Linux and open
source
  solutions into your business infrastructure.

I think that there is quite a reasonable contigent from WYLUG intending to
go.

Ben.