[Wylug-discuss] Perl mongers interest?

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 17:43:25 BST 2006

Would there be any interest in a Yorkshire Perl Mongers group?
	http://www.pm.org/

There is, theoretically, WYPUG (West Yorkshire Perl Users Group) but
that appears to be both one person, and dead.

There are further questions as to what a PM group would do - ie would we
have meetings, just hang on the back of one (or more) of the LUGs etc.
At present I am just casting around to see if there would be any
interest - details would be for a later discussion....

Reply-To on this message is forced to wylug-discuss (sorry York folks -
just thought it was better to force to one list rather than branch over
both).

If there is any real level of interest I'll look at firing up a list to
discuss things.

	Nigel.