[Wylug-discuss] Eee pc

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Fri Dec 7 13:07:24 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have just seen a eee pc. It really is most impressive! I think I will
try and convince my daughter she would rather have one than an ipod for
christmas!

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  The information contained in this
e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the above
named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have
received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication.
Thank you.