[Wylug-discuss] ...and eeePC

Martin Rowe dbg400.net at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 21:38:00 GMT 2007

On 17/12/2007, Towle, William <william.towle at echostar.com> wrote:
> >= David Allen:
> > If anyone wants a eeepc for Christmas, toys-r-us south
> > leeds/bradford have them in stock - £219.
>
>   I found the Gelderd Road store to be sold out; fortunately I also
> noted the Wakefield branch address from the Store Finder and got
> mine from there. I was particularly impressed by the staff falling
> over themselves to talk to me about my prospective purchase.

I just bought one (in Galaxy Black) this evening from PC World in York
for £199.99. I did have one on order with Scan, but they emailed to
say they won't be getting them for a while (3rd Jan at present). PC
World had three or four more in stock at the time.

Regards, Martin
--
martin at dbg400.net  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /