[Wylug-discuss] Extreme programming club

David Turner david.turner at erudine.com
Wed Feb 7 15:24:05 GMT 2007

Hi,

Just a gentle reminder that the inaugural meeting of the Yorkshire
Extreme Programming club will be this Thursday (8th Feb) at 7.00pm
onwards at The Victoria Hotel.

Anyone with an interest in extreme programming or agile methods is
welcome to attend.

We have setup a website at www.extremeprogrammingclub.com where I hope
the forum's will start to be used.

Cheers,