[Wylug-discuss] Job Vacancy in Leeds

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Thu Jan 4 09:45:47 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I'm looking for a suitably geeky person to come and work for us as a
first line support techie.

We do a fair amount of different things, so you'll need to know your DNS
from your IAX.

Our first line support advisors would typically be new graduates in an
IT related discipline and want to progress their knowledge through
vocational experience and training. You'd be working as part of a small,
friendly team from our brewery wharf offices.

The ability to work varied shifts is a requirement. Salary commensurate
with experience.

Interested? Drop me an email and tell me a bit about yourself.

james.holden at uk.aql.com

Best regards,

James