[Wylug-discuss] PDA's in schools

Mike Goodman mike.goodman at zen.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 20:50:31 GMT 2007

Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:36:21, Anne Wilson wrote
> we are not particularly
> good at 'selling' and we are disorganised

Agreed. And to get us either or both of selling and organised it would
take resources, not simply good will, because we are at such a low level
of skills in these areas. How many members of this list would enjoy
selling? Some of us do it, but as a matter of necessity, in order to get
what we would rather do into the market.

By the way, I wasn't for one moment suggesting we should have a slush
fund. But we would have to be far better organised and coordinated to be
effective in mitigating the outcomes of M$'s.

Mike