[Wylug-discuss] Re: Windows-only distribution of BBC Programs

Chris Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:50:24 BST 2007

On 27/06/07, Shaun Laughey <shaun at laughey.com> wrote:

> I haven't watched any TV for 2 years*. Apart from not actually knowing
> what 90% of politicians look like. Or any murdered people. Or murderers.
> Or what anyone famous looks like this year. Or what the latest version
> of coke/chocolate/washing powder is.
>
> I also have to say I feel better for it.

Funny isn't it? Not that I want this discussion to get OT as I've been
following with interest but a couple of years back I stopped buying
newspapers and watching the news and came to realise that despite what the
media says there isn't a paedophile waiting behind every bush for your
children, a terrorist standing on every station platform and a deadly virus
infecting, shall we say, all the fish (because we've done cows, avian
species, pigs and sheep) about to wipe out humanity. Again.

Isn't it strange how blogs professing the end of humanity aren't terribly
popular...

"Thirteen million Londoners have to wake up to this. A diet of murder and
all-bran and rape?"

- Withnail and I

Cheers
Chris