[Wylug-discuss] They are out to get us.

Towle, William william.towle at echostar.com
Tue Mar 20 11:03:07 GMT 2007

> Interesting marketing campaign with what I suspect are some
> "cherry picked"
> examples of why MS is better.

  Indeed. This "Insightful" comment noted "every one of them
fell in the range of 25-28 servers with the exception of the
Unix one at 31 servers":
-- http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=227291&cid=18410851

  Another "Informative" post summarised the presentation well,
keeping some of the key claims "IIS is more secure" but removing
some of the phrases like "enhanced ..." (traditionally read as
"hooks for lock-in"):
-- http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=227291&cid=18410701

> They must be running scared
> with phases like:
> "curb growing enthusiasm regarding Linux"  This competition
> is going to keep
> them honest.

LOL!!
  Wills.