[Wylug-discuss] GNU/Linux users - sign petition to say you use BBC web site!

andrew nightingale bmbajn at bmb.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 12:36:01 GMT 2007

hannah d. wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Anne Wilson wrote:

>>> Mine was 275 (13 more there now, while I type this) - and while I
>>> noticed 1 duplicate, I also noticed I wasn't the only one claiming
>>> more than a single person in the family.
>>>
>> So how do we get this talked about in the general press?  Publicity
>> is the only thing that will make them listen.  (I'm 332, and it's
>> 339 so far.)
>
> Has anyone got a reference to where Ashley Highfield actually says
> this? Having signed the petition I did a quick google to try and find
> the source and couldn't.
>
> H.
Not the exact original article but has a link to it:

http://www.tech.co.uk/computing/internet-and-broadband/news/bbc-not-in-bed-with-bill-gates-over-iplayer?articleid=36522951

Andrew.

Dr Andrew Nightingale
ProSpect Pharma Inc
Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of Leeds
Leeds
UK
LS2 9JT