[Wylug-discuss] Free: IBM thin client x terminal

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Sun Nov 4 14:20:51 GMT 2007

All,

Another freebie for anyone who wants it.

An IBM thin client, runs on ethernet, uses standard PS2 keyboard/mouse
and VGA monitor. It just needs an NFS export for it to boot from and an
XDMCP server (one line tweak to enable in most distros).

Makes a nice, silent, low-powered extra computer provided you've got a
"normal" linux box somewhere on the network.

It'll boot in about 10 seconds to an X login screen :-)

If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll bring it next week.

There's no PSU, but any IBM laptop adaptor or universal power supply
will work fine.

Cheers,

James