[Wylug-discuss] November XP Club, Thursday the 8th November, in the Victoria Hotel.

David Turner david.turner at erudine.com
Wed Nov 7 21:58:02 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I have just managed to update the XP Club website. (Finally managed to
get Blogger to work after some problems)

This week's XP club is still going ahead. It will be in the Victoria
hotel, 7pm till 9pm. I haven't been able to book the usual room, so we
have only been able to get the room behind the bar.

Because of this, I have decided not to have a formal presentation. I
thought we could just meet, have a drink, and chat about all things XP/
agile/ computery.

I have managed to book the usual room in the Victoria for the December
meeting, so I fully expect normal service to resume, and I will arrange
a speaker (or do a talk myself).

Hopefully see some of you there.

Cheers,

David.

___________________________
David Turner
www.erudine.com
Switchboard: +44 (0) 1423 522 336

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely
for the use of the intended recipient. If you receive this email in
error, then please inform the sender and delete it from your inbox.
Although this email has been checked for all known viruses, it is
recommended that recipients undertake their own virus checking as
Erudine will not accept any liability for any damage caused. Finally,
any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and do
not necessarily reflect the views of Erudine as a company.

Erudine is a trading name of Remote Operations Ltd.and is registered in
England and Wales with No.04280731. Registered Office: Kent House,
Church Street, Gateshead, NE8 2AT.