[Wylug-discuss] Colo and backup space

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri Nov 16 11:23:35 GMT 2007

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 11:33:55PM +0000, Mike Goodman wrote:
> Hi, Folks,
>
> Can anyone tell me if the colo provider I've found is OK, and if not
> where I can get something as cheap but more reliable?
> http://www.49pence.com/about.asp It's for an oldish Compaq DL360, 1U.

<plug type="crafty">

http://aql.com/telecoms/site/colocation.php

We can colo it for you right here in Leeds (or London if you want).

Possibly not the cheapest, but local and reliable. We'll do you a
special WYLUG price. :)

</plug>

> Also, I need some cheap, accessible back up space, about 20 gigs. Does
> anyone know of anywhere?

I'm sure we can do that too.

Feel free to pop round for a tour. Just let us know in advance.

James