[Wylug-discuss] A Business Bank that works because Alliance and Leicester doesn't.

Shaun Laughey shaun at laughey.com
Tue Oct 9 11:14:38 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my bank Alliance and Leicester have joined Barclays in
producing a website that is so badly formatted, written and supported
that it doesn't work in Firefox or Opera and as soon as they recommended
Netscape 4.7 and IE5.0 alarm bells began to ring.

I don't want to use a bank stuck in 1999.

So does any have any recommendations of business banks that actually
produce a working website?

Even better would be one with a proper API that I can integrate into our
business system but I have a feeling that would be just too much to ask
in the UK.

Shaun Laughey.
pyr2 ltd