[Wylug-discuss] A Business Bank that works because Allianceand Leicester doesn't.

Nick Moulsdale nick at ebi.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 15:31:00 BST 2007

I like RBS, but they do own Natwest. Natwest and RBS do answer the phone in
UK, which is major issue for me. RBS works in Firefox, and Natwest works in
Firefox I think, at least it does for my CC.

Depends on what you want. Co-Op don't really lend money, same as most
Building Societies (except mortgages)

Why not check www.moneysavingexpert.com? At least its totally impartial
advice.

Best of luck.