[Wylug-discuss] A Business Bank that works because Alliance and Leicester doesn't.

Dave Whiteley d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 08:44:42 BST 2007

On Thursday 11 October 2007 17:12, Andy Davidson wrote:
> Yorkshire Business Banking works really well in Mozilla, and is
> local !  (If you ignore the fact that they're actually owned by a
> huge Australian bank.)

Things may have changed.  We reluctantly moved from the Yorkshire Bank to the
Coop as a result of a series of errors they made. (This was several years
ago.  The reluctance was mainly sentimental, being a yorshireman myself, and
having used the Yorkshire bank, (and the old Yorksire Penny Bank) all my life
up to then.

This was several yeras ago.

Dave
--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Phone +44 (0)113 343 2059
Faculty of Engineering
The University of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT,  UK