[Wylug-discuss] List Etiquette: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 17:27:53 GMT 2007

What a huge thread.... must be a boring Sunday afternoon.

	Nigel.

[I couldn't bring myself to do this, so just imagine around 100K of
additional message consisting of every previous message in the thread,
arranged in some semi-reverse-chronological order.  Just think of all
those wasted electrons]

Just be glad of the ability to kill threads in a mailer.