[Wylug-discuss] Extreme Programming Club this Thursday at 7.00pm at the Victoria Hotel

David Turner david.turner at erudine.com
Wed Sep 12 10:00:45 BST 2007

Hi all,

The extreme programming club will be meeting again this Thursday at the
Victoria Hotel as usual, 7.00pm meet, with a talk starting at 7.30pm.

I have organised a talk by Phil Rice, who has prsented before, and he
will be looking at a programming problem and using Test Driven
Development and Refactoring to solve the problem, hopefully with some
help from the audience.

I am sure it will be an interesting night, and hope lots of you can
attend - unfortunately due to my fiance's requierments for a romantic
dinner on her birthday it is doubtful I will be able to make this
session. (I am still negotiating...)

Regards,

David.