[Wylug-discuss] JOB: Seeking Summer Placements and Gap Year Students

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Tue Apr 1 10:35:29 BST 2008

Hi All,

We're after placement students for this summer. I'm sure there are some
bright students on the list who's enjoy this.

Regards,

James

(((aql)))
aql.com - Telecoms - Mobile Communication - VoIP

Seeking Summer Placements and Gap Year Students

Aql.com, established in 1998, are a cutting-edge internet and telecoms
technology provider, with a heavy emphasis on research and development.

Based in Leeds City Centre, we're looking for bright, energetic students
to work on projects alongside our experienced systems developers.  We
have six vacancies for gap year or summer placement students.

You need to love technology and be able to demonstrate that you can
think on your feet.

Interested parties should email adam.beaumont at uk.aql.com with a brief CV
or covering letter.