[Wylug-discuss] Wireless spots around Leeds (was WYLUG OpenStreetMap thing...)

Dan Walker wylug at danielwalker.fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 22 12:59:50 GMT 2008

On Friday 22 February 2008 12:19:14 Louisa Parry wrote:
> For future event planning etc, does anyone know of any other venues with
> free wireless around the city centre (or around about)?
Leeds "The Poly" Met's site at Beckett Park definitely allows open access,
albeit after asking for (but not checking) your email address, and I spotted
an AP with the same name last time I was in the Victoria so I suspect the
city site does too.

Dan

--
(39) No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or
stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed

!DSPAM:47bec73911321907719478!