[Wylug-discuss] University Posts

j.lander at leeds.ac.uk j.lander at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 00:48:17 GMT 2008

>> [...] Academic Writing Empowered by Social Online Mediated Environments
>> (AWESOME) project.
>
> I guess they blew the budget on the focus group(s) that thought up the
> project name!

Perhaps there should be a systematic study of research project naming
schemes - it could be called the Autonomous Academic Acronym Authority
Research Group High-Commission (AAAARGH).

- Jason [who occasionally attends meetings of a research project
          called GENIUS (Grid Enabled Neurosurgical Imaging Using
          Simulation)]