[Wylug-discuss] Any php work going?

Roger roger.bea at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 15:28:11 GMT 2008

Hi,

Back in October, Lee Evans posted on the wylug-help list a request for
freelance php website developers.  I got the job and have enjoyed doing
the work, so I'm looking for more of the same.

More important, from the point of view of anyone who might take up this
offer, is that Lee and his clients have been satisfied: "[the clients]
are “well chuffed” with ..." was what he's just sent to me.  And he's
agreed to provide a reference if you want to ask.

I'm pretty confident that I can make the code do what you want, but am
far less sure that I can come up with a price.  What I settled with Lee
was that he'd tell me what each job was worth to him and his clients,
trusting that he'd come up with a figure that reflected a "labourer
worthy of his hire".  That trust has been adequately rewarded - and I
think can be extended to others on this list (especially if they
wanted me back again! ;^)

So, does anyone know about any opportunities?

Roger