[Wylug-discuss] Re: Pesky Spammers

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:57:06 BST 2008

>   RE: Vi must be used only once per day.
>
> The spammers are now using subjects which are just about plausible
> for genuine threads on this mailing list!  Grrr ...

Yes.  I had to set the auto-discard feature on the ShefLUG list in
order to save time on wading through spam that looked like real mail.

It's annoying to lose mail once in a while but at least the spam is
blocked.  So much for Congress and the Federal budget sorting this
out over in the States.  It was just hot air.  Although, I think they
did get some legislation through the works :)

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk