[Wylug-discuss] Re: [Wylug-announce] WYLUG Social and micro-mapping

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Fri Jun 13 16:56:47 BST 2008

> > Weather forecast for Sunday looks good (if you believe such things!), so
> > hopefully it'll be a nice day.
>
> eerrm - this Sunday is 15th. Do you have a forecast for nine days time?

Ok, I lied about this :-)
The correct date is the 22 June. I can't read a weather forecast, so we'll
just have to hope weather is nice!

> > Meet in the Scarbrough Hotel from 7pm. - http://tinyurl.com/6yfggu
>
> which also does reasonably priced reasonably good food. Not sure about
> times on Sundays, though.

They always used to do food sunday afternoon/evening. However they've recently
introduced a new menu (with lots of pies?) so anyone relying on this would be
wise to check beforehand.

Paul