[Wylug-discuss] Mobile Phones and Linux

Lee Evans lee at leeevans.org
Wed Jun 25 22:03:16 BST 2008

Hi David,

Which XDA is it you've been using? My friend had one of the earlier ones and
it wasn't too stable, but I'm a huge fan of the HTC devices in general (they
all have their flaws but what phone doesn't?!) and I've never had a problem
with them crashing myself. I had the TyTN and TyTN II, and I'll probably be
upgrading in the next few weeks to one of the latest models. For mobile
excel or indeed other Office docs or mobile email they're hard to beat.

Regards

Lee