[Wylug-discuss] New internet security web site

Chris Davies MBCS chris.davies at bcs.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 21:51:30 GMT 2008

Antony Perkin wrote:
> I've been a member of WYLUG for a few years and would welcome your
> comments after visiting this web site it has to links leading to the
> same place.

It wasn't clear to me from your email that these are /your/ websites...
Actually, strike that; isn't it one website with two names?

What kind of critique are you expecting? About your design, the content, both?

The flashing boxes are terrible. Get rid of that blink class. Fast. Please!
It's a real detractor from the borg-like grey background.

Your claim that the site doesn't use cookies is wrong, by the way. Something
on your site is setting one.

 > Dual booting Linux and Windows is on the second page.

What's a "second" page in the web world?

Chris