[Wylug-discuss] TechAdventure

Alex Smith alex at alexsmith.org
Fri May 23 14:02:39 BST 2008

Hello,

Sorry for the psuedo-spam with this, and I hope it doesn't
accidentally cause any cross-list mailing, but I thought someone might
be interested in this.

http://www.techadventure.org/

"An Adventure in Technology" is a party which will be held on the 28th
June at the Trinity Centre in Bristol.

We want you to create and discover new ideas using technology. Bring
your unexpected toys, your creations, projects and ideas, put them
together with others, and see what happens! We won't really know
what's going to happen until the day, but we will be announcing any
pre-confirmed items in the programme. The day will include talks,
workshops, hands-on demos and presentations, and lots of opportunities
to play. We are expecting visitors from all over the country and even
the world bringing skills, toys and puzzles to share.

Anyone heading there? Would be nice to see some faces from [W]YLUG(s)
that I haven't in a long time :)

Cheers,

Alex.