[Wylug-discuss] Dual Boot EeePC

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:34:22 UTC 2008

Gary

On Friday 21 November 2008 15:04:20 Gary Stainburn wrote:
> I finally got round to comleting this today.  I downloaded the ISO
> from http://www.ubuntu-eee.com/ and installed it using a USB
> DBD-ROM.  I removed the 2nd ntfs partition, and installed it onto
> there.

Hmm... not the version that I like myself but if it works then that's
all that matters.

> I haven't played with it very much yet, but all of the hardware,
> including the WIFI and built-in cam, seem to work straight out of
> the box.

Yes.  That seems to be the story from all over the world.  If you get
stuck or something like the standby mode doesn't work when you close
the lid down go and have a look around the pages at the EeePC Wiki....

http://wiki.eeeuser.com/

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk