[Wylug-discuss] Linux trainer required

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 09:27:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,

work offers don't appear to visibly upset anyone, so here goes.

a local company I know who run IT training courses asked me if I know
anyone who could run a Linux training course.  They have course
materials and venue but their usual trainers are booked out.  The
outline sounded like a low level OS programming course, so I'm guessing
C but I'm not totally certain tbh.

I think this is relatively short notice so you'd have to be available
asap.

Can anyone who wants more info drop me an email and I'll forward you
along.

Thanks,

John.