[Wylug-discuss] Mailing the Wylug Announce List

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Sep 5 12:59:30 UTC 2008

Please note that the below mail, with this subject:

  Quality software + drinks + snacks FREE!

almost didn't get approved on the Wylug Announce list (which is
moderated).

So this is a public service announcement for anybody wishing to send
to that list: please try to avoid subject lines which look
similar to those commonly used by spammers!  Most of the messages in the
moderation queue are spam, often with subjects including "Quality
software" or "FREE!".

Cheers.

Smylers