No subject

Thu Sep 25 09:02:10 UTC 2008

"Xenophobia is an intense and/or irrational dislike and sometimes fear
of people from other countries."

You claim the market is about to be "saturated by more off-shore
workers". References? Citations?

> I can manage to follow an open and reasonable debate without resorting
> to petty name calling, obviously you can't.

I am willing to follow an open and reasonable debate, obviously you can't.

I'd happily continue this face to face at the LUG tomorrow rather than
denigrate these lists any longer, regrettably I am detained at work
interviewing candidates - many of whom are graduates - for a
non-menial, well-paid job. We are also interviewing people whose first
language is not English but have every right to compete in the free
and open job market, as you and I do.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown