[Wylug-discuss] FWD: Free Google Android Taster Day - 09h30 to 12h00 plus lunch

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 11:04:01 UTC 2009

From: "Gifford, Geoffrey" <geoff at ntileeds.co.uk>

Hello All wylug members,

We are running a Google Android taster session next week on Thursday 29
January 09h30 to 12h00.

"Google Android is the first complete, open, and free software stack for
mobile devices including an operating system, middleware and key
applications.

Take a look at this exciting new platform and learn about some of the
ins and outs of developing rich mobile applications using Android."

Lunch will be served afterwards if you feel peckish. Booking essential,
and if you would like to book please ring us on 08451221555.

Full Details including booking instructions for this (and some other
things we're doing next week) can be found here: NTI Spring Workout
<http://www.ntileeds.co.uk/news-and-events/nti-leeds-spring-workout/>

course is ready and I will submit the concepts covered in this to the
group under cover of a separate email.

Kind regards

Geoff Gifford
nti Manager
E: geoff at ntileeds.co.uk
T: 08451221555
M: 07825010383
W: www.ntileeds.co.uk
nti
Leeds Metropolitan University
Old Broadcasting House, 148 Woodhouse Lane,
Leeds LS2 9EN