[Wylug-discuss] Fwd: [FSF] Free Software Action Alert!

Mike Goodman mike.goodman at zen.co.uk
Sun May 24 21:33:46 UTC 2009

Tom Hall wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Peter Brown <peterb at fsf.org>
> Date: Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:22 PM
> Subject: [FSF] Free Software Action Alert!
> To: info-fsf at gnu.org
>

> Dear Free Software Supporter,
< - - snip - - >

Thanks for the heads up, Tom. I'll do what I can. Do you realise how
involved our current incumbent is? I received a (very belated given a
March vote) response from her on net neutrality within the last few days
which illustrates the bliss of ignorance whilst CHAIRING one of the
relevant committees. She sweetly tells me that everything wrong with the
system is everything right with the system but it's too complicated for
us non politicos to understand  don't you know. Education? Hammer and
bl**dy chisel required here. Who should I be passing this on to?

Yes I'll get on the case. Briefing please from anyone on what the
priorities are. Looks to me as though we may be fighting on to many
fronts when a few key wins would move us miles forwards. No apologies
for military metaphors, more important to get the message out to the
relevant recipients.

Best regards,

Mike