[Wylug-discuss] Blatant plug to raise money for Cancer research - sorry folks.

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 14:30:11 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Sorry for disturbing you with unsolicited emails, but this is in a good cause.

http://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Stainburn/

This is an idea that first raised it's head (sorry about the pun) last year,
but has started again now to coincide with the sponsored 'Coast to Coast'
walk by Andy Whiffin and friends in memory of his wife Jean.

Cancer doesn't give a rats *** who it targets, and everyone must know someone
who has suffered from it. It is an evil condition, but thankfully due to the
fantastic research that is being carried out more people are surviving than
ever before.

Nobody should have to go through what my lovely Pat, or Jean,or anyone had to
go through, so once again dig deep.

For £500 I get a grade 2, which I haven't had since I was 8.
For the full £700 it's aBicc razor job, so come one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people donate through the Just Giving web site we get an extra 28% as Gift
Aid, so come on everyone dig deep and please help raise money for a very
worth cause.

Unbelievably, I've almost reached my £700 target. I've either got some very
good friends, or everyone just wants to see me make a fool of myself.

I'm now looking for (non-painful) suggestions for a £1000 target

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn

Gary's Haircut 700
Please visit http://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Stainburn/ to help me
raise money for Cancer Research - in return I'll have my head shaved