[Wylug-discuss] Job ad: Brightbox needs a Linux Sys Admin

Louisa Parry louisa at brightbox.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 10:22:11 UTC 2009

Brightbox is looking for another Linux sys admin to join our growing
team.

We provide Xen-based virtualised servers, optimised for hosting Ruby on
Rails applications.  We need a new Linux Sys Admin to help support our
virtual hosting platform, our Ruby on Rails hosting clusters, our
network and our MySQL databases.

The role is full time, and you can work from home, from our office in
Leeds, or a bit of both (the rest of us do a bit of both).  The role
will include some on-call time, shared on a rota with the rest of the
Technical team.

The salary for the role is in the region of £25k-£35k a year, depending
on skills and experience.  We provide 25 paid days holiday a year in
addition to the usual eight UK bank holidays.

For more information about the role including a full job description,
visit http://www.brightbox.co.uk/about/jobs

For more information about working for Brightbox, visit
http://www.brightbox.co.uk/about/working-for-brightbox

To apply, send a hello, a CV and salary expectations to
jobs at brightbox.co.uk. CVs should be in an open format, preferably PDF or
plain text. Closing date is Friday 24th October 2009.

As always, recruitment agents should e-mail our special recruitment
company email address: root at localhost

--

Brightbox
http://www.brightbox.co.uk