[Wylug-discuss] Hello from the new guy

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 19:28:09 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

welcome to Leeds!  I've just added the basic details of next week's
meeting to the blog:

http://www.wylug.org.uk/2009/09/september-14th/

Once I've confirmed a talk I'll update that (and send out an
announcement to the announcement mailing list).

We meet every second Monday of the month for a couple of talk and then
hit the pub across the road. I hope you can make it!

John.

--
http://johnleach.co.uk